Business owners and leaders hire me to partner with them in creative ways to cut through the crap of both life and business to identify clarity of purpose and the confidence necessary to take consistent action on your biggest goals because navigating the human condition can be heartbreaking and running a successful business is the self development course you never knew you needed.
Bottom line, as a small business advocate, certified coach, and small business deal maker, I use a proprietary process that combines neuroscience and leadership coaching to help you move even closer to what you really want and harvest even more of the rewards you really deserve!
I’ve worked with individuals, teams, and small businesses in a variety of industries all over the world. A few of my favorite projects include:
- We Move Forward, women’s conference in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Capital Now, Inc. FinTech leader in Calgary, Alberta
- Ethical Coach, the non profit arm of (WBECS) World Business and Executive Coaching Summit
- Schreiner University, Kerrville, Texas
I am certified in Conversational Intelligence® — the neuroscience of leadership — and hold a B.A. in Business Management from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. I am currently in pursuit of the Certified Business Intermediary designation from the International Business Broker’s Association — degree expected 2019.
A fourth-generation entrepreneur, I purchased my first company in 2010 and since then have owned and operated a variety of start-ups including a private coaching practice, a land and ranch development company, and am currently launching a fishing charter business with my husband and business partner.
My services include:
- Private coaching
- Business Brokerage
- Business Valuations
I stand apart from others in my field for these specific reasons:
- I lived abroad in three countries over twelve years and have traveled to eighteen foreign countries. These experiences have taught me how to be a global leader with a cultural sensitivity, the habits and technology necessary to work remotely, and a high level of Spanish fluency.
- As an ICF certified coach with a specialization in the neuroscience of conversations (C-IQ®), I’ve developed a proprietary approach that is evidence-based and time tested. I only work with clients when I can confidently deliver an ROI two to ten times your investment.
- Having been born in 1979 makes me not only the oldest Millennial but also a Gen X-er and a Gen Y-er since that year is where all three generations overlap. That overlap allows me to comfortably and successfully relate to individuals in all generations currently in the work force.
- As a deal maker, I help Texans buy and sell cash-flowing companies faster and easier than my competition by partnering with an eight-man team that has multi-disciplinary specializations that allow us to beat industry metrics and set the standards for our competition.
If you’re interested in seeing how we can partner together: